Access to the City of Meadows Place Tennis Courts and Pool are available only to residents of Meadows Place. A Driver’s License and a Meadows Place water bill MUST be shown to purchase access systems. Guests are always welcome to the facilities as long as the resident is present.
Tennis Court Access System
- Residents may purchase new Tennis Court access cards at City Hall, during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 .pm.
- Only residents of Meadows Place may purchase a card.
- A Driver’s License and Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase access cards.
- Access cards are $50 per card, maximum 2 cards per family.
- Cards are valid through May; previous year’s cards will be deactivated at the end of May each year.
- Tennis players must have access card with them on the courts.
- A maximum of three (3) guests allowed per card; all guests must be accompanied by the resident.
- Tennis court rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
Pool Access System
Pay Online for Pool Pass! Pick up at Pool
- Pool wristband can be purchased at the pool during opening hours starting May 26th , 2023 for $10 each. Credit cards are not accepted at the pool. Cash or check only.
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wristbands; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase wristbands.
- One wristband required for each family member. No refunds. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost wristbands.
- Residents must have wristbands with them to enter pool.
- A maximum of one (1) guest allowed per band; all guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Wristbands are valid for one Summer season only, June through September.
- Non-residents may purchase a day pass for $15, good only on the date of purchase and must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Pool rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.