The City of Meadows Place Parks and Recreation Department oversees 6 parks throughout the community as well as other amenities. Our parks have plenty to offer for everyone! If you have any questions or need assistance regarding any of our parks, please email Leigh Ylanan, Park Superintendent, email@example.com.
Baseball Fields | Fishing | Splash Pad | Butterfly & Community Garden | Lake Pavilions | Field House | Outdoor Classroom| Outdoor Gym | Hiking Trail | Restrooms | Floating Dock
NO PLAYING on any part of the fields when the sign reads CLOSED.
The OPEN/CLOSED sign must be observed. Failure to do so may result in field damage, (which you may be charged for!)
- Any authorized City Employee may close playing fields and/or lake park grounds.
- Park Hours: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Leash and clean up after your pet. It is required by law. Fine up to $500.
- NO glass containers are allowed in or around the playing fields or park area.
- Park vehicles in designated areas only.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and scooters are prohibited on the walking/jogging trail.
- Off road vehicles are prohibited.
- Please use trash containers.
- Permits may be issued for league usage through Parks & Recreation Department.
- Loud speakers and loud music is prohibited.
- Fund-raising activates are restricted to non-profit organizations, and require written permission.
- Political or Religious rallies or fund-raising is prohibited.
- All equipment and supplies etc. must be furnished by participating groups and removed daily.
- ALL PLAYING FIELDS CLOSE AT DARK EXCLUDING THE FIELD WITH THE LIGHTS, only permitted groups are allowed to use the lights, contact the Parks & Recreation Department.
An official from Parks & Recreation Department and/or Police Officer of the City of Meadows Place may at any time remove anyone from the City of Meadows Place Lake park grounds and/or playing fields who is in violation of the park rules or suspected of being in violation. The City of Meadows Place reserves, at all times, the right to require all park users to comply with all requests relating to the usage of park property.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department.
Phone: (346) 606-5141
Fax: (281) 983-2940
Meadows Place Police: 281-983-2900