Municipal Court Online Payment Information
NOT all violations may be paid online. Some violations require your appearance in court or additional paperwork to be completed in person at City Hall.
IF you wish to avoid a conviction being reported on your driving record, you may want to call the court BEFORE making an online payment. There may be options available to resolve your citation.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED. So if you believe the amount due is incorrect, contact the court before you pay online.
If ANY of the following apply to you, you may NOT want to pay online.
Please contact the court directly.
- You are requesting a driver’s safety course.
- You are requesting deferred disposition or an extension
- You are contesting the ticket
- You are under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- You are posting a cash bond
- You wish to keep the violation off your driving record.
BY paying ONLINE you understand:
- Your right to a trial has been waived.
- A No Contest plea and a Guilty disposition will be entered on your case.
- The Court is not responsible for late payment.
Online court Payments will include a $7.00 Convenience Fee and a Vendor Fee of $1.25 or $2.50 (based on citation amount) as of March 18, 2021. These fees are subject to future change.