- Arrive early.
- Check in with the bailiff.
- All cases are called on a first come, first served basis.
- Turn off all cell phones before entering the lobby of City Hall.
- Cell phones may be used outside the building only.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Courtroom.
- Small children must remain quiet and well behaved.
- Dress code is strictly enforced. Please wear appropriate clothing when you appear in court. Shorts, hats, caps, tank tops, halter tops, offensive or vulgar t-shirts, tattered or dirty clothing are not permitted.
- Juveniles, defendants under sixteen (16) years of age, must appear with a parent or legal guardian. Parent/guardian can confer with the juvenile during court proceedings but may not act as a representative of the juvenile or enter a plea for the juvenile.
- Juveniles under seventeen (17) years of age are required to appear in court with a parent or legal guardian for alcohol related offenses.
|Municipal Court||(281) email@example.com|