Meadows Place Water & Sewer services are contracted to USW Utilities Group (USW)for operations.
- To report a sewer or water problem After Hours (after 4:30pm and before 8:30am ) call USW Service at 832-756-2143
- To report a sewer or water problem during normal business hours (8:30am – 4:30pm) you can call City Hall at….281-983-2950.
General Information about responsibilities of water & sewer lines on the city side and the private side.
- City Sewer Lines – the city is responsible for the sewer mains, manholes and the sewer tap which the residential line connects to.
- Residential Sewer lines – Homeowners are responsible for their sewer line from the house to the main line. Permits are required to replace sewer lines.
- Water Lines – The city is responsible for the water line that runs from the water main to the meter. The meter, box and the antenna are also the property of the city and are not to be tampered with for any reason. The residential responsibility (private side)starts at the connection at the discharge side of the water meter to their home. Permits are required to replace water lines.
- Always call the city first– before calling a plumber. Let us check our lines to make sure the city main line is not causing the problem. If the problem is residential we will inform the resident about where the problem is located. Sometimes we can save you from the hassle of dealing with this type of problem or unnecessary expense.
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report – This report is intended to provide you with important information about your drinking water and the efforts made by the water system to provide safe drinking water. Annual Water Quality Report can be found in the city newsletters.