What would you like to search for?
What would you like to search for?

Water & Sewer Services

Events in February 2024

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
January 28, 2024
January 29, 2024
January 30, 2024
January 31, 2024
February 1, 2024
February 2, 2024(2 events)

Groundhog Day

February 2, 2024

YAC Family Feud

February 2, 2024

February 3, 2024
February 4, 2024
February 5, 2024(1 event)

Last Day to Register to Vote for March Primaries

February 5, 2024

February 6, 2024
February 7, 2024
February 8, 2024
February 9, 2024
February 10, 2024
February 11, 2024
February 12, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 14, 2024
February 15, 2024
February 16, 2024(1 event)

Last Day to File to be on Ballot for City Elections

February 16, 2024

February 17, 2024
February 18, 2024
February 19, 2024(1 event)

Presidents' Day

February 19, 2024

February 20, 2024(1 event)

First Day of Primary Early Voting

February 20, 2024

February 21, 2024
February 22, 2024
February 23, 2024
February 24, 2024
February 25, 2024
February 26, 2024
February 27, 2024(1 event)

City Council Regular Meeting

February 27, 2024

CLICK HERE for Agenda

This site is accessible to disabled individuals.  For special assistance, please contact the City Secretary at (281) 983-2931 prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.  The City of Meadows Place is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.

CLICK HERE for Agenda

February 28, 2024
February 29, 2024
March 1, 2024(1 event)

Last Day of Primary Early Voting

March 1, 2024

March 2, 2024

Meadows Place Water & Sewer services are contracted to USW Utilities Group (USW) for operations.

  • To report a sewer or water problem After Hours (after 4:30pm and before 8:30am ) call USW Service at 832-756-2143
  • To report a sewer or water problem during normal business hours (8:30am – 4:30pm) you can call City Hall at 281-983-2950

Click Here for the Annual Drinking Water Quality Report – This report is intended to provide you with important information about your drinking water and the efforts made by the water system to provide safe drinking water.  

General Information about responsibilities of water & sewer lines on the city side and the private side.

  • City Sewer Lines – the city is responsible for the sewer mains, manholes and the sewer tap which the residential line connects to.
  • Residential Sewer lines  – Homeowners are responsible for their sewer line from the house to the main line. Permits are required to replace sewer lines.
  • Water Lines – The city is responsible for the water line that runs from the water main to the meter. The meter, box and the antenna are also the property of the city and are not to be tampered with for any reason. The residential responsibility (private side)starts at the connection at the discharge side of the water meter to their home. Permits are required to replace water lines.
  • Always call the city firstbefore calling a plumber. Let us check our lines to make sure the city main line is not causing the problem. If the problem is residential we will inform the resident about where the problem is located. Sometimes we can save you from the hassle of dealing with this type of problem or unnecessary expense.