2019 Regular Pool Hours:
Call the pool for weather related closure information, 281.498.9047
Monday: CLOSED (for maintenance)
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Holiday Hours: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
2019 Months of Operation:
May: Weekends beginning 3rd weekend; May 27, 2019
June & July: Weekday pool hours begins after Memorial Day.
First weekday in 2019: May 28, 2019
August: Regular hours until school starts.
Last weekday in 2019: August 16, 2019. Pool closes at 5:00pm
August & September: Weekends only (after school starts) through Labor Day.
Labor Day/Last Day: September 2, 2019
Labor Day Weekend is the last weekend the pool is open for the season.
2019 Weekend Hours beginning August 24th to September 2nd:
Monday to Friday: CLOSED
Saturday: 11:00am to 8:00pm & Sunday 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Labor Day September 2nd, 2019 Hours:
Monday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
- Pool wristband can be purchased at City Hall, Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm or the Nature Center, Tues.-Sat. 9:30am-2:30pm starting May 1st, 2019.
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wristbands; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase wristbands.
- Wristbands are $10 per band, after May 31st. One wristband required for each family member. No refunds. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost wristbands.
- Residents must have wristbands with them to enter pool.
- A maximum of one (1) guest allowed per band; all guests must be accompanied by resident.
- Wristbands are valid for one Summer season only, May through September.
- Non-residents may purchase a day pass for $10, good only on the date of purchase and must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Pool rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
Parties at the Pool!!
Have your party at the Pool this summer!!! Enjoy reserved tables, bring in your own food and drinks and feel safe knowing an award winning lifeguard staff are watching out for you and your guests! The swimming pool can be rented for private parties in the evening after the pool closes to the community from mid-May through August or during public swim hours. Rental of the pool includes lifeguards but does NOT include use of the Community Center. Reservations for the pool must be accompanied by the rental fee in cash (there is no deposit required for pool rental). Contact the Parks & Recreation Department with questions.
Private Pool Rental maximum rental time is 3 hours.
Private Pool Rental Fee: $350.00 (cash) (non-residents add $175.00)
Public Swim Pool Rental maximum rental time is 2 hours.
Public Swim Pool Rental Fee: $50 + $5 non resident guest (cash)
CLICK HERE FOR POOL RESERVATION FORM
Meadows Place Swim School
Learn how to swim or hone your skills at Meadows Place Swim School! Lessons are taught by trained instructors. All Swim Lessons are guarded by Meadows Place Lifeguards and will be held in the Meadows Place lap pool.
There will be a maximum of 5 students per class. To participate in any City of Meadows Place program or class, pre-registration is required. Make checks payable to City of Meadows Place; with payment, mail or turn into the City payments box at City Hall.
Click here to print out the registration form.
Private Swim Lessons Available!
Appointments are available for 30-minute private and semi-private swim lessons. Lessons are based on your schedule and pool/staff availability. Fees must be paid when the appointment is made and are non-refundable for no-shows. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled swim lesson time. To request private swim lessons or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 346-754-5873
Fees: Private (1:1): $35
Fees:Semi-private (1: 2): $25 per student