11975 Dorrance Ln., 77477
2022 Regular Pool Hours:
Call 281-879-4766 for weather-related pool closure information.
Monday: CLOSED (for maintenance)
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Holiday Hours : 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
2022 Months of Operation: May 27th – September 5th
Kickoff to Summer: May 27th
May 27-31st: Summer hours begin
June & July: July 4th, pool will be open from 12pm – 5:30pm
August: Regular hours until school starts.
Last weekday in 2022: Aug 9th
August & September: Weekends only (after school starts) through Labor Day.
Last Day: Sept 5
Pool closes for the season
2022 Weekend Hours
August 10th – September 4th
Monday to Friday: CLOSED
Saturday: 11:00am to 8:00pm & Sunday 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Pool wristband can be purchased at the pool during opening hours starting May 27th , 2022 for $10 each.
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wristbands; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase wristbands.
- Wristbands are $10 per band, after June 21st. One wristband required for each family member. No refunds. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost wristbands.
- Residents must have wristbands with them to enter pool.
- A maximum of one (1) guest allowed per band; all guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Wristbands are valid for one Summer season only, June through September.
- Non-residents may purchase a day pass for $15, good only on the date of purchase and must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Pool rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
Parties at the Pool!!
Have your party at the Pool this summer!!! Enjoy reserved tables, bring in your own food and drinks and feel safe knowing our lifeguard staff is watching out for you and your guests! The swimming pool can be rented for private parties in the evening after the pool closes to the community from mid-May through August or during public swim hours. Rental of the pool includes lifeguards but does NOT include use of the Community Center. No Alcohol is allowed during pool parties. Reservations for the pool must be accompanied by the rental fee in cash. Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department with questions at 346-606-5141 or email@example.com
Private Pool Rental maximum rental time is 3 hours.
Private Pool Rental Fee: Residents $300.00 ($100 cash deposit), Non-Residents $525 ($100 cash deposit)
Public Swim Pool Rental maximum rental time is 2 hours.
Public Swim Pool Rental Fee: Residents $150 (up tp 25 guests), $175 (up to 50 guests)
Non-Residents $250 (up to 25 guests), $300 (up to 50 guests)
For more information regarding swim lessons, please go to www.swimmingseaanimals.com.
To register for swim lessons, please click on the link.