House Watch

If you would like the police to check on your home while you are on vacation, you must complete a House Watch Record form and return it to the police department. Newspapers and advertisements should be picked up by a neighbor or friend. Lights can be regulated by a timing device or can be left on. For more information contact the police department Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.


  1. House Watch forms must be delivered to the Meadows Place Police Department in person. Facsimiles, E-mails, and regular mail of requests cannot be accepted.
  2. For safety reasons, house watches can only be conducted when nobody will be staying at your residence during the specified time period.

Click here to download a House Watch Record form

Contact Information

Phone: (281) 983-2900
Fax: (281) 983-2915