Regarding Your Citation
- Please allow ten (10) days from the violation date before contacting the Municipal Court.
- Your signature on the citation which you received is not a plea of guilty.
- All moving violation convictions are reported to Texas Department of Public Safety Records.
- If coming to court, bring a copy of your ticket.
- If you fail to appear in court or make payment on or before your court date, an additional charge may be filed against you and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- You have the right to contest the charge filed against you by appearing in court.
- You have the right to a trial by judge or jury.
- You may be denied renewal of your license.
- Payment of fines (except for juveniles) is accepted in person, by mail, drop box, or online.
Note: If the violator is sixteen (16) years of age or under, they must appear in court and be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
|Municipal Court||(281) firstname.lastname@example.org|