Utility Service Forms


APPLICATIONS for Water and Sewer Service

One of the these forms must be completed in order to start any new utility service.

Residential Water & Sewer Application

Commercial Water & Sewer Application

Credit Card Authorization for One Time Utility Payment/Deposit


To update the name, billing address or other information on your account, use the following form.

This form can be faxed, emailed, mailed or brought in to City Hall.

Utility Account Changes Form


To END Water and Sewer Service and request FINAL BILL

To end service please fax, email, mail or bring in the following form to City Hall.

Water & Sewer Request for Final Bill