There are 7 payment options:
- Mail – City of Meadows Place, One Troyan Drive, Meadows Place, Texas 77477
- Drop Box – located in front of City Hall (Check or money order , no cash)
- In person at City Hall (Cash, check, money order)
- Pay by phone. Call 281-377-9010. Must have 15 digit account number (on statement) to access. Credit card and E-check payments accepted, convenience fees assessed.
- Scan and pay. Scan the QR code on billing statement. Credit card and E-check payments accepted, convenience fees assessed.
- On-line Account – Debit/Credit Card Payment – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express: A 3% convenience fee will be assessed through a 3rd party service provider. This fee will appear as a separate line item on your bank or credit card statement.
- On-line Account – E-check/Bank Draft Payment – A convenience fee of $1.00 will be assessed to the account holder for E-check payments.
- Mailed checks or money orders, must be received by due date to avoid late fee.
- A 10% late fee is applied to accounts with an outstanding balance after the due date. Second notices are mailed the day after the due date with late fees included.
- Nonpayment will result in disconnection of service.
- Once service is disconnected, the outstanding balance plus a $50 reconnection fee must be paid, with cash or money order or credit card, before service will be restored. An additional $150 security deposit may also be applied, up to a maximum of $350 per account before service is restored.