Call the pool for weather related closure information, 281.498.9047
2017 Meadows Place Aquatic Staff
Regular Pool Hours:
Monday: CLOSED (for maintenance)
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Holiday Hours: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Weekend Hours beginning August 26th to September 3rd:
Monday to Friday: CLOSED
Saturday: 11:00am to 8:00pm & Sunday 1:00pm to 8:00pm
Labor Day September 4th Hours:
12:00pm to 7:00pm
Months of Operation:
May: Weekends beginning 3rd weekend; May 27, 2017
June & July: Weekday pool hours begin the first full week after FBISD schools dismiss for summer.
First weekday in 2017: June 6, 2017
August: Regular hours until school starts.
Last weekday in 2017: August 18, 2017
August & September: Weekends only (after school starts) through Labor Day.
Labor Day/Last Day: September 4, 2017
Labor Day Weekend is the last weekend the pool is open for the season.
See you next year!
Meadows Pool will offer concession starting June 6th 2017!
Concession Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 11:30 am to 7:30 pm and Sunday: 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Pool Access System
- Pool wristband can be purchased at City Hall, Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm.
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wrist bands; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase wristbands.
- Wristbands are $10 per band, after June 3rd. One wristband required for each family member. No refunds. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost wristbands.
- Residents must have wristbands with them to enter pool.
- A maximum of one (1) guest allowed per band; all guests must be accompanied by resident.
- Wristbands are valid for one Summer season only, May through September.
- Non-residents may purchase a day pass for $5, good only on the date of purchase and must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Pool Rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
Parties at the Pool!!
Have your party at the Pool this summer!!! Enjoy reserved tables, bring in your own food and drinks and feel safe knowing an award winning lifeguard staff are watching out for you and your guests! The swimming pool can be rented for private parties in the evening after the pool closes to the community from mid-May through August or during public swim hours. Rental of the pool includes lifeguards but does NOT include use of the Community Center. Reservations for the pool must be accompanied by the rental fee in cash (there is no deposit required for pool rental). Contact the Parks & Recreation Department with questions.
Private Pool Rental maximum rental time is 3 hours.
Private Pool Rental Fee: $350.00 (cash) (non-residents add $175.00)
Public Swim Pool Rental maximum rental time is 2 hours.
Public Swim Pool Rental Fee: $50 + $5 non resident guest (cash)
CLICK HERE FOR POOL RESERVATION FORM
Meadows Place Swim School
Learn how to swim or hone your skills at Meadows Place Swim School! Lessons are taught by trained instructors. All Swim Lessons are guarded by Meadows Place Lifeguards and will be held in the Meadows Place lap pool.
There will be a maximum of 5 students per class. To participate in any City of Meadows Place program or class, pre-registration is required. Make checks payable to City of Meadows Place; with payment, mail or turn into the City payments box at City Hall.
Private Swim Lessons Available!
Appointments are available for 30-minute private and semi-private swim lessons. Lessons are based on your schedule and pool/staff availability. Fees must be paid when the appointment is made and are non-refundable for no-shows. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled swim lesson time. To request private swim lessons or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-983-2935
Fees: Private (1:1): $35
Fees:Semi-private (1: 2): $25 per student