Updated : 5/10/2021– Fort Bend County at level Yellow as numbers continue to decline. https://www.fbchealth.org is the Fort Bend Health Department Dashboard. COVID HOTLINE: 281-633-7795 Vaccination Hotline (for questions only) 832-471-1373. There have been TWO HUNDRED NINETY-TWO (292 ) confirmed Cases of COVID in Meadows Place since March 4th, 2020. Six Hundred Nineteen (619) people have DIED from COVID-19 in Fort Bend County in the same time frame.
Cats & Covid. Cats can carry COVID. For information on Covid in cats, click here:
You can make a difference in the numbers by the actions you take. Together we can Break the Chain of Transmission. Latest Recommendations to Minimize Risk:
- Everyone should use and PPE materials and wash hands frequently.
- Everyone should social distance – even in a crowd wherever possible
- Don’t have a large party – especially one indoors
- Don’t leave your house unnecessarily and don’t let your family leave except for work and school
- If you feel ill (even if you think it is allergies), take a sick day or work from home if possible.
- They are expecting a big spike after Thanksgiving through New Years, especially if everyone ignores everything above….
Fort Bend County Health & Human Services has established a call center for your COVID-19 related questions or concerns. The call center is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. General Public COVID HOTLINE: 281-633-7795
City Hall is Open to the public. Hours are 9 to 4 for City Business and for Courts 1 pm until done. Please follow COVID protocols- wash, wear a mask and please, do NOT come to City Hall if you are ill. The main number for City Hall is 281-983-2950
In the spirit of keeping safe and meeting COVID-19 we will be following hourly COVID cleaning protocols and fogging/misting the building every night but as the number of cases change, we will re-examine our options.
Please, Maintain all COVID-19 preventative measures.
Meadows Place Mayor Charles Jessup , Police Chief Gary Stewart and Nick Haby, our City Administrator, regularly monitor data from County officials and discuss COVID-19.
Meadows Place will distribute information via CodeRed, FaceBook and our website-depending on the urgency. If you haven’t signed up for CodeRed, please do. It is simple. Just go to our website and click on CodeRed under Forms & Applications to be taken to the signup page. Thank You.