- All Pool Rules apply to swim lesson participants & families. Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
- Students MUST be 5 years of age or older; students are grouped according to age.
- Registration is required.
- Maximum 5 students per instructor.
- Swim Lessons are guarded & taught by City of Meadows Place Lifeguards.
- Lessons take place in the Lap Pool; the instructor will meet students at the Lap Pool gate.
- When possible, the same instructor will teach for the entire session.
- There are 3 Sessions of Swim Lessons, each lasting 2 weeks, Tuesday – Friday (see schedule below).
- Each Session has 3 options for start times, 10:15 am, 5:15 pm or 6:15 pm (choose only 1).
- Each daily lesson is 45 minutes long.
- Parents/family members MUST wait outside the Lap Pool fence.
- Parents are not allowed to talk with students or interrupt during the lesson. Parents may visit with instructor only AFTER the lesson.
- Students are encouraged to stay after class and practice their skills in the Main Pool. Residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wrist bands and non-residents may purchase a Day Pass wristband in order to swim in the Main Pool. No swimming before or after class without a wristband.
- No make-ups for classes missed by participants.
- Weather conditions can cause cancellations (see Inclement Weather Policy below); cancellations will be made-up during the week following the end of the current session.
Fees: $60/student/session for Meadows Place residents
$75/student/session for non-residents
Inclement Weather Policy:
When a Lifeguard hears thunder or sees lightening, the pool MUST be immediately evacuated and will remain closed for thirty (30) minutes after every heard thunder or seen lightening. All guests should stay under the covered patio or head home. If the pool has been closed for an hour, all guests will be asked to leave.
If the pool is closed at 4:50 pm, Swim Lessons will be cancelled for the day and a make-up will be scheduled.
Meadows Place Pool
11975 Dorrance Lane
Meadows Place, TX 77477
281 . 498 . 9047
Please call the Pool directly for current weather conditions at the pool.
|2016 Swim Lesson Schedule|
|Swim Lessons||June 14||June 15||June 16||June 17|
|Session 1||June 21||June 22||June 23||June 24|
|Make-ups for Session 1
|June 28||June 29||June 30||July 1|
|Swim Lessons||July 5||July 6||July 7||July 8|
|Session 2||July 12||July 13||July 14||July 15|
|Make-ups for Session 2
|July 19||July 20||July 21||July 22|
|Swim Lessons||July 26||July 27||July 28||July 29|
|Session 3||August 2||August 3||August 4||August 5|
|Make-ups for Session 3
|August 9||August 10||August 11||August 12|