Located at 12005 Dorrance Lane
The Meadows Place tennis courts are located at Jim McDonald Park. A Driver’s License and/or a Meadows Place water bill MUST be shown to purchase access systems. Guests are always welcome to the facilities as long as the resident is present. Please take a moment to read the Tennis Court Rules sign located at the tennis court. All rules will be enforced and violators will be subject to forfeiture of their privileges for use of City facilities.
Tennis Courts Access System
- Tennis Courts access cards may be purchased at City Hall, during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase a card; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase access cards.
- Access cards purchased September – February are $50 EACH. Access cards purchased March – August are $25 EACH. Maximum 2 cards per family.
- Cards are valid through September; previous year’s cards will be deactivated at the end of September each year.
- Tennis players must have access card with them on the courts.
- A maximum of three (3) guests allowed per card; all guests must be accompanied by the resident.
- Tennis court rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
- No paid instruction without City of Meadows Place permission.
- Parks & Recreation programs have priority to all courts..
- Limit play to 90 minutes.
- The tennis courts also have 2 permanent pickleball courts. The same rules that apply to the tennis courts, apply to the pickleball courts (see above).
- Pickleball Official Rules https://usapickleball.org/what-is-pickleball/official-rules/
If you see suspicious activity or issues that need addressed, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 346-606-5141.