Visit and like our City of Meadows Place Facebook page to receive City news and updates, events, and emergency notifications, along with statements from City officials.
You can also follow our Meadows Place Police Facebook page.
Please refer to the Facebook User Agreement found below containing guidelines for appropriate posting and commentary.
Facebook User Agreement
The City of Meadows Place intends to encourage effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue. In support of that goal, the rules for posting external comments on Facebook aim to provide a productive and open forum for community discussion. Our moderators use these rules to ensure that posted comments are constructive and suitable for all readers, while respecting a range of opinions and points of view. Moderation will take place during the City’s regular business hours. The City of Meadows Place is not responsible or liable for any materials that the City deems inappropriate for posting and which cannot be removed in a timely manner.
Posted comments must comply with the following regulations:
- Comments must not encourage or disseminate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, creed, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, or physical or mental disability.
- Slanderous, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening, profane, or insulting language are not allowed. Comments must remain civil.
- References to the personality of individuals or personal attacks will not be permitted.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content is not permitted.
- Advertising, promotional announcements, or solicitations of commerce are not permitted.
- Comments must pertain to the topic under discussion. Any links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Comments cannot include personally identifiable information, such as an address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information.
- Comments cannot include information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Comments cannot represent a person other than the one posting the comment.
- Comments cannot serve political or electoral campaign purposes. Political messages will be removed.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity is not permitted.
- Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.
- Users are responsible for anything that they post.
- Comments by external parties on City of Meadows Place’s Facebook page are not official public testimony concerning any project or program. Any opinion expressed on the City of Meadows Place’s Facebook page is posted for discussion only and is not a substitute for a formal statement in a public hearing process. The City of Meadows Place’s Facebook page is not a forum to submit open record requests.
If you have questions or comments regarding this policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities