Access to the City of Meadows Place Tennis Courts and Pool are available only to residents of Meadows Place. A Driver’s License and a Meadows Place water bill MUST be shown to purchase access systems. Guests are always welcome to the facilities as long as the resident is present.
Tennis Court Access System
- Residents may purchase new Tennis Court access cards at City Hall, during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm.
- Only residents of Meadows Place may purchase a card.
- A Driver’s License and Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase access cards.
- Access cards are $50 per card, maximum 2 cards per family.
- Cards are valid through May; previous year’s cards will be deactivated at the end of May each year.
- Tennis players must have access card with them on the courts.
- A maximum of three (3) guests allowed per card; all guests must be accompanied by the resident.
- Tennis court rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
Pool Access System
- Residents may purchase new seasonal wristbands ONLY at the pool during normal pool operating hours.
- Only residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wrist bands.
- A Driver’s License and Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase wristbands.
- Wristbands are $10 per band, limited to one wristband per family member.
- Residents must have wristbands with them when at the pool.
- A maximum of one (1) guest allowed per band; all guests must be accompanied by resident.
- Wristbands are valid for one Summer season only.
- Non-residents may purchase a one-day only pass for $15.
- Pool Rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.