Establishing a New Account-
- To establish a new account, customers are required to come by City Hall.
- A deposit is required and retained by the City.
- A refund will be issued to the forwarding address if the final bill is less than the deposit.
- For more information contact City Hall Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Come by City Hall, call 281-983- 2950 or e-mail email@example.com
- Residential Water & Sewer Application
- Commercial Water & Sewer Application
- Transfer Residential Water & Sewer Application
Water & Wastewater Rates –
Water & Wastewater have a based rate and a rate based on volume. The base rate is the minimum bill that a customer would receive. The volumetric rate is the amount charged to a customer based on usage. All users must pay a state mandated Surface Water Conversion fee that is part of the conversion from well to surface water.
View Revised 10/1/16 Residential Utility Rates and Billing Table
View Revised 10/1/16 Commercial & Irrigation Meter Rate Schedule
Utility bills are mailed on the last work day of the month. Payments are due on the 20th of the following month, or the next business day by 9:00 a.m. if the 20th falls on a weekend of City holiday.
- In person at City Hall (Cash, check, money order, or credit card)
- Drop box located in front of City Hall (Check or money order, no cash)
- Mailed check or money order, must be received by due date to avoid late fee.
- Pay by phone. Call 281-377-9010. Must have 15 digit account number to access (found on your billing statement. (credit card or E-check, convenience fee will apply)
- Scan and pay. Scan QR code on statement to pay bill. (credit card or E-check, convenience fee will apply)
- Online Payment (credit card or E-check, convenience fee will apply)
A 10% late fee is applied to accounts with an outstanding balance after the due date. Second notices are mailed the day after the due date with late fees included.
Nonpayment will result in disconnection of service. Once service is disconnected, the outstanding balance plus a $50 reconnection fee must be paid, with cash or money order, before service will be restored. An additional $150 security deposit may also be applied, up to a maximum of $350 on account.
Solid Waste (Garbage) Collection –
Meadows Place solid waste collection and recycling pick up is done by Texas Pride Disposal.
- Trash Collection is on TUESDAY & FRIDAY.
- Recycle day is FRIDAY.
- Heavy Trash pickup day is FRIDAY.
- Please have trash out at curb by 7:00 a.m. each pick up day.
For more information on waste collection Click Here
You may choose your own power provider for electricity.
Click link for options. Power to Choose – www. powertochoose.org
Natural Gas Service – CenterPoint Energy: 713-659-2111
Phone Service – Meadows Place has multiple options for residential phone service.
Contact City Hall –
If you have any questions regarding Utility Service in Meadows Place, come by City Hall Monday- Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or call 281-983-2950 during those same hours.