NO PLAYING on any part of the fields when the sign reads CLOSED. The OPEN/CLOSED sign must be observed. Failure to do so may result in field damage and/or charges filed.
- Any authorized City Employee may close playing fields and/or lake park grounds.
- Park Hours: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- NO glass containers are allowed in or around the playing fields or park area.
- Park vehicles in designated areas only.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and scooters are prohibited on the walking/jogging trail.
- Off road vehicles are prohibited.
- Please use trash containers.
- Permits may be issued for league usage through Parks & Recreation Department.
- Loud speakers and loud music is prohibited.
- Fund-raising activates are restricted to non-profit organizations, and require written permission.
- Political or Religious rallies or fund raising is prohibited.
- All equipment and supplies etc. must be furnished by participating groups and removed daily.
- ALL PLAYING FIELDS CLOSE AT DARK EXCLUDING THE FIELD WITH THE LIGHTS, only permitted groups are allowed to use the lights, contact the Parks & Recreation Department.
An official from Parks & Recreation Department and/or Police Officer of the City of Meadows Place may at any time remove anyone from the City of Meadows Place Lake park grounds and/or playing fields who is in violation of the park rules or suspected of being in violation. The City of Meadows Place reserves, at all times, the right to require all park users to comply with all requests relating to the usage of park property.
Lake/Park Grounds/Playing field information 281-983-2935
Meadows Place Police 281-983-2900
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact City Hall at the numbers below.
Phone: (281) 983-2950
Fax: (281) 983-2940
You deserve a nice Park!
Do not release outside fish into the Lake or critters in the Park.
Please report vandalism or misuse of facilities to
Meadows Place Police Department: 281.983.2900
Parks & Recreation Department: 281.983.2935
Rainbow Trout Fishing
Each winter from December through early March, Texas Parks & Wildlife Department stocks Rainbow Trout in more than 100 locations across Texas. On December 9th, 2015, Meadows Place proudly received 750 Rainbow Trout, 6 – 12 inches in length. Residents are encouraged to CATCH & TAKE the trout home as they do not live past March in the warm Texas waters. All other caught fish are required to be released back into the Lake in accordance with the city ordinance. Fisherman aged 17 – 64 years old are required by the State of Texas to have a fishing license on their person when fishing; younger than 17 or older than 64 are exempt from this law. Limit 3 trout per person