Access to the City of Meadows Place Tennis Courts and Pool are available only to residents of Meadows Place. A Driver’s License and/or a Meadows Place water bill MUST be shown to purchase access systems. Guests are always welcome to the facilities as long as the resident is present.
Tennis Court Access System
- Tennis Court access cards may be purchased at City Hall, during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm.
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase a card; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase access cards.
- Access cards are $50 per card, maximum 2 cards per family.
- Tennis players must have access card with them on the courts.
- A maximum of three (3) guests allowed per card; all guests must be accompanied by the resident.
- Cards are valid through May; previous year’s cards will be deactivated at the end of May each year.
- Tennis court rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.
- No paid instruction without City of Meadows Place permission.
- Parks & Recreation programs have priority to all courts.
- Pickleball play has priority on the marked courts on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Limit play to 90 minutes.
Pool Access System
- Only adult residents of Meadows Place may purchase seasonal wrist bands; a registration card must be completed.
- A Driver’s License and/or Meadows Place water bill verifying Meadows Place residency must be shown to purchase wristbands.
- Wristbands are $5 per band, one wristband required for each family member. No refunds. There is a $5 replacement fee for lost wristbands.
- Residents must have wristbands with them to enter pool.
- A maximum of one (1) guest allowed per band; all guests must be accompanied by resident.
- Wristbands are valid for one Summer season only, May through September.
- Non-residents may purchase a day pass for $5, good only on the date of purchase.
- Pool Rules posted and on registration card MUST be followed at all times.